Entry into electroplating
This basic course provides an introduction to the world of electroplating technology. In addition to general information such as history, application examples and coating systems, the principle of electroplating is dealt with.
- What electroplating technology is
- How it came to be historically
- In which areas galvanized metals are used
- Which coatings and coating systems are available?
- How the principle of galvanic deposition works
- Nickel plating and silver plating are two concrete, practical examples
- Economic and environmental aspects
The course is for everyone who is looking for a solid introduction to the subject. Trainees and students who are interested in the profession. People who want to work in electroplating. All those who come into contact with electroplating because of their profession and hobby.
Depending on the speed, the course lasts about eight hours. In addition, there are 148 practice questions divided into seven blocks. In this way everyone can control their knowledge and deepen it if necessary.
Previous knowledge in the field of electroplating is not required. Basic knowledge in the field of chemistry is an advantage. You should know what chemical elements, atoms, ions and chemical compounds are.
Graduates of the course automatically receive a certificate. The success of the course is linked to the success of the exercise questions.
The costs are deductible as professional expenses when the course is professionally initiated. For more information, contact your accountant.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 7
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Beginners
- Language German
- Students 29
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
01 - Electroplating? What is it?
02 - How to electroplate
- Basic principle
- Deposition mechanism
- Exercise Electroplating 2
- Coating techniques
- Exercise Electroplating 3
- Nickel plating
- Exercise Electroplating 4
- Silver plating
- Exercise Electroplating 5
- Alloy deposits
- Examples of coating systems
- Exercise Electroplating 6
- Tests by Hull cell
- The pretreatment
- Exercise Electroplating 7
03 - For the environment